Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Java Sugar Crush ~

16 Agustus 2012, after the event of Halal Bihalal at my office, me and my work mates: Teh Pisi, Teh Inne, Mae and Teh Amel decided to spend the day together. We went to Strawberry Salon at Surya Sumantri street to get the creambath and hairspa. Done with beauty thingy, we decided to take our dinner at Suga Rush Cafe, Braga street. Teh Amel and Mae was separated from us because they had another thing to do. Me, Teh Pisi and Teh Inne went to Teh Pissy's house because Teh Pissy wanted to meet her boyfriend, Tutut. At Teh Pissy's house, we met Tutut and his friend, Jawa. We finaly asked them to join our dinner at Suga Rush, and the're agree :) at 5pm we left Teh Pissy's house and at 6pm we arrived at Suga Rush and met Mae who's already waiting us right there, hihi. So here we are..


Actualy it's our late 'break fasting', and an ordinary dinner time. We ordered some delicious foods and beverages, and we ate it. Nothing special, until Jawa secretly made a flower by tissue paper and then gave it to me, SURPRISE! :") I was so shy, and all my friends teased me. ahhh.. Jawaaaa!! you're so unpredictable!! but thank you anyway :)


What an enchanting night, and I was happily blushing all the way home :")

No comments: