Monday, January 7, 2013


Lantera Cafe, January 5th 2013.. was the day when we officially become a couple.

Actually it was just the official announcement of our relationship status, we make it so clear now after we had to confess our feeling in a Truth or Dare Game which is arranged by Four Strings conspiracy at 1st January 2013, hihihi.. So, after discuss it, we decide to make 1st January 2013 as our official anniversary, it'll be a good date coz we'll celebrate it every new year eve ^^

................................................................................................................................................................

3rd January 2013, before this our first date..

Him : "Pick one, truth or dare?"
Me : "Ahaha, DARE!"
Him : "Give me an address, tell me where you want me to pick you up this saturday, we'll go out."
(LINE chats)

5th January 2013, when saturday afternoon finally came, I asked him to pick me up from my house at 4 o'clock. But then he came late, ahaha, I dunno maybe he's too nervous so it took a year for him to prepare :p hihih.. After one hour of waiting, finally he arrived to my house and tadaaa.. we accidentaly wore the same color clothes, grey. Oh well, it's only an ordinary coincidence, but I was happy..

First destination of our first date was Giant Hyperpoint Pasteur. Actually it's out of the plan, we still have no idea where to go and this is the closest place we found that time just because the rain suddenly falls. He ate satay, I drunk milo ice, we talked about random things, and it was the first time we walk together holding each other hands, I had no idea who we actually are but I was happy anyway hihi..

Second destination was Cihampelas Walk (Ciwalk). After the rain stopped, we decide to go here, without any purpose. We just walked around, came in and out from one shop to another shop. And then he asked me to take a photobox at Papyrus Photo. hihi.. what an oldschool style of dating but I like it.. After made some stupid pose in a box, we're continue walking around. We stopped for a while and discussed about what we'll do, which one we'll choose? we're confused between take dinner, play games, or karaoke. And that time my stomach told me I need to eat, so I asked him to take dinner, anywhere. And he unpredictably picked me out of ciwalk and brought me to the third destination..

We went to Dago Pakar and chose which place to come. First, we stopped at Congo Restaurant, but too bad the tables were full booked so we had to choose another place. We're continue looking around and then we found Lantera Cafe near there, we decided to take our dinner there, it's a nice outdoor place with beautiful view and live music. So here we are..


While we're waiting for our dinner, I took this chance to talk about 'us'. Something that seems unclear for me, about our relationship status, and he emphasized that we're already an official couple with a very long explanation. He told me about why'd it took a very long time for him to take a decision to have a relationship with me. For him, with me is quite different, there's no an hummingbird heartbeat or crush when the first time we met, I'm physically not even his type, just like he's physically not my type :p but as the time passed and we often spend quality time together with our bestfriends, he knows me better, then he falls for my personality and characteristic. And me who fell for his attractiveness from the very first time, just fall for him deeper. I remember, it took almost 1 year after we knew each other, 5 months after we met, and 2 months after we get closed to each other, it took a very looong time for us to finally start this relationship as an official love couple. I never had a long time PDKT progress before, it must be very special hehe.. That's why, me who have been single for more than 1 year (and actually decided not to have relationship except marriage) in the end..fall for him and willing to start a relationship, again.

Done with our dinner, we took some pictures, just like I used to..


And the mooost special part of that day was.. the end of our date. He sang to me in front of many people in that cafe a song made by himself, and this is the sweetest crazy thing that a guy ever did to me, ahahahaha he's just too good to be true, thank GOD I found him :)


No comments: